Friday, August 19, 2011

jab we met1

Rakesh: Jab We Met 1
Jab We Met 1. One thing that I heard about life is that it keeps on moving, no matter what happens around you. It's like a journey where you, stops at different stations before reaching your destination. ...

Hey99!: Jab We Met 1
Jab We Met 1. <<< previous | next >>>. Posted by .. at 7:52 AM. Labels: Jab We Met. 0 comments: Post a Comment · Newer Post Older Post Home. Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom). Blog Archive. â–¼ 2007 (1147) ...

To be or Not to be: Jab We Met - 1
Jab We Met - 1. I met him for the first time in a 'food court'. Nothing romantic about that. Had heard about this guy a lot-great guy, with foreigner looks, never even looked at a girl. Never looked at a girl part really ...

To be or Not to be: Jab We Met -1 - Other Side
Jab We Met -1 - Other Side. I don't know what made me go after her, some kind of imaginary force drove me towards, and I just went on drifting with that. I met her in that food court and thought to myself , ha-ha here ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment